If our membership application is approved you agree that your name, affiliation, telephone (if provided), and email will be stored and
– will be listed in the membership directory that is available to all Chapter members
– you may be contacted for chapter issues by email
– your listed data may be shared with the parent organisation HFES (this is a requirement: – All HFES local chapters are required to send a member roster to the mother society once a year. If they do not do so for two years in a row, they are subject to disaffiliation from the HFES. Therefore the consent to store name and affiliation data AND to relay these to the mother society are both obligatory for membership)
– you can opt out of mass emails that are sent on behalf of other members on conferences.
– Retention time for these data match with Chapter membership. As soon as membership is terminated data personal will be deleted.
In case you wish specific personal data to be deleted from the directory you can contact the Chair of the membership committee; Dick de Waard, d.de.waard<at>hfes-europe.org