Please note, this is the 2023 conference page, all will be updated
Information for presenters
For papers accepted for oral presentation only:
- You will have a 20 minute time slot, prepare for 15 minutes presentation, and 5 mins for questions
- Download the manuscript format with instructions in Word (templateHfesEurope2023). Your paper is due at the meeting. Please wait with preparing your paper until you have received a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation.
- Please note, there is no obligation to submit a paper, this is only an opportunity!
For poster presenters:
- Information on format, the talking poster session, and the Best poster Prize is here: Poster_Information
- Download the talking poster template (talkYOURNAME2023)
- Note: a paper for the proceedings based on a poster presentation should only be prepared after our invitation (in practice: after winning the Best Poster Prize)
Information for all delegates
- Information about Liverpool, and how to reach the conference site
- You can book a hotel near the conference site, a service offered to us by Marketing Liverpool
- Brexit. Compared with the time that the UK was part of the EU, business travel as EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen should not have changed too much, i.e. you will not need visa, however to enter the country and visit the conference you will need a passport that is valid. An ID card does not suffice anymore. More information is here. Want to check what you need (also for non EU citizens)? Start here.