The HFES Europe Chapter has established a yearly award, recognizing excellent early career papers addressing HF relevant original research.
The 2023 prize confers a € 500.- cash award which is provided at the annual meeting of the Chapter in April.
You may submit a paper for consideration by the award committee if …
- The paper is written in English
- The paper presents original experimental or field research on a topic relevant for human factors
- The paper has been published in an international scientific journal after 06/2020 (online first or in written format) OR paper has been recently submitted to a journal
(add confirmation of submission)
- The paper represents the first or second journal article you have written as first author (publications in proceedings or books do not count here)
- You are still within the first five years after having received a Master’s degree or comparable
- The paper was not submitted in a previous year (e.g. preprint).
Deadline for submissions: November 30, 2022
Please send your paper in pdf-format together with a list of your publications and brief CV to prof Thomas Franke: [remove_this]firstname.lastname@example.org