Dues statement 2020
As member you should have received a personalised email with the dues statement on February 2nd 2020. It may have ended up in your spambox…
The HFES Europe Chapter memberships dues for 2020 amount Euro 18 (or 6.50 for student members).
Payment should be made before April 1st, 2020, a late payment fee of Euro 5 will be raised when the deadline is missed.
How to pay:
Payment should be made by bank transfer from a European Union Bank account. We would be grateful if members residing in an EU-country from where it is easy to make bank transfers would refrain from using credit cards for payment. Handling costs are large in relation to the small membership fee (plus we have to use a personal account for this). Non-EU residents and those of you who are unable to transfer can pay by Credit Card via PayPal or contact Dick de Waard for options. Some have used transferwise, which could be a proper alternative, but please, if you use Transferwise email us the code that is indicated with the transfer, as they tend to be scarce with payment information. Again, if you can transfer then please do not use PayPal.
Bank transfer from a European Union Account:
Transfer the total amount to the account below and indicate Dues 2020 for [Your Name].
Please note that since 2016 we have a new account in the Netherlands, the former Swedish account is no longer active.
Account (IBAN): Please email Dick de Waard for the bank account number or look at the email that was sent earlier
– Use the IBAN and BIC code, and transfer the amount in euros, otherwise banks will charge high extra costs. Use the counter intuitive shared costs option, and neither you nor us pay transfer costs*
– Do not transfer money from non European Union* accounts
– Do not use bank cheques; these will be returned as charges exceed dues
* You can transfer without costs using the BIC/IBAN codes from these countries:Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Greece, Ireland, Italy,Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
– Should the amount mentioned in this email that was sent be perceived as incorrect, then please let me know why you believe it is incorrect. Yes, we sometimes make mistakes and apologise for that.
Karel Brookhuis, treasurer