The 2020 conference will take place in Liverpool, UK, October 21-23, 2020
Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University) will host the conference that will take place in the Royal Liver Building
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2020 meeting in Liverpool, UK (end Sept/October, soon to be announced). If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- The 2019 programme (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Some of the posters at the conference
- The proceedings of previous conferences
- Photos of the 2019 conference in Nantes (page opens in new tab).
|Liverpool||View from the balcony of the conference site|
Organisation Committee 2020
Stephen FAIRCLOUGH, Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Antonella TOFFETTI, CRF, Torino (IT)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.
Thanks to LJMU and pixabay for offering royalty-free images