The 2019 conference took place in Nantes, France, October 2-4, 2019
Les Machines de L’ile, Nantes
Central theme was “Understanding Human Behaviour in Complex Systems” with the keynote presentation “Towards human-robot symbiosis -control and co-operation with tools and vehicles” by prof. David Abbink (Delft University of Technology).
In 2020 the conference will take place in Liverpool, UK, hosted by Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University).
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2020 meeting in Liverpool, UK (end Sept/October, soon to be announced). If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- The 2019 programme (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Some of the posters at the conference
- The proceedings of previous conferences
- Photos of the 2019 conference in Nantes (page opens in new tab).
|Centre Nantes||Nantes: Jardin des Plantes|
Organisation Committee 2019
Franck MARS, Isabelle MILLEVILLE, CNRS (FR)
Emilie POIRSON, Jean-François PETIOT, Ecole Centrale de Nantes (FR),
Cédric DUMAS, IMT-Atlantique (FR)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Antonella TOFFETTI, CRF, Torino (IT)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.
Thanks to pixabay for offering royalty-free images