The 2017 conference will be in Rome, Italy: September 28-30, 2017
Central theme is “Varieties of interaction: from user experience to neuroergonomics“. The keynote presentation, Physiological Computing as User-Centred Design for the 21st Century, will be given by prof. dr. Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University).
Europe Chapter meetings are open to all who are interested in attending. Please note that unlike previous (and coming) years, the meeting will start Thursday and will end around lunchtime on Saturday. The reason for this is that we have a unique central location with an impressive room that we could only reserve on these days for acceptable costs. At first we feared we had to increase the fee, but we are happy to let you know that there is no need for that; registration is €370 for non members, € 360 for Europe Chapter members, and € 270 for students (we actively check student cards that have to be shown). The fee includes attendance of the three day programme, refreshments, and three lunches. Also included is the conference dinner on Friday.
The conference location is the Acquario Romano (piazza Manfredo Fanti 47 – 00185 Roma).
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2017 meeting in Rome (September 28-30, 2017). If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Deadline for abstracts was May 15….
- Travel information
- The preliminary Programme and book of abstracts.
- Register for the conference (Note: after September 1 a surcharge of € 100 will be added)
- Have a look at some photos taken at the meeting in Prague last year. (link opens in new window)
Organisation Committee 2017
Francesco Di Nocera, Sapienza University of Rome
Fabio Ferlazzo, Sapienza University of Rome
Simon Mastrangelo, Ergoproject Srl
Karel Brookhuis, University of Groningen
Antonella Toffetti, CRF
Dick De Waard, University of Groningen
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.