The 2019 conference will take place in Nantes, France, October 2-4, 2019
Les Machines de L’ile, Nantes
The central theme will be “Understanding Human Behaviour in Complex Systems” with the keynote presentation “Towards human-robot symbiosis -control and co-operation with tools and vehicles” by prof. David Abbink (Delft University of Technology).
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2019 meeting in Nantes, France (October 2, 3, and 4, 2019). If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Travel information
- Download the call for abstracts
- Submit an abstract (extended, submit before June 10 2019 midnight CET)
- To get an idea of the conference: the 2018 Berlin programme (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Photos of the 2018 conference in Berlin (page opens in new tab).
|Centre||Jardin des Plantes|
Organisation Committee 2019
Franck MARS, Isabelle MILLEVILLE, CNRS (FR)
Emilie POIRSON, Jean-François PETIOT, Ecole Centrale de Nantes (FR),
Cédric DUMAS, IMT-Atlantique (FR)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Antonella TOFFETTI, CRF, Torino (IT)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.
Thanks to pixabay for offering royalty-free images