The 2023 conference will take place in Liverpool, UK, April 26-28, 2023
In 2022 we moved the conference from Liverpool to Torino, but in 2023 we hopefully will manage to meet in Liverpool! Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University) will host the conference that will take place in the Royal Liver Building. We are very happy that we can announce that Prof Frank Flemisch (RWTH Aachen) will be our keynote speaker. His keynote is titled “Human Factors, Ergonomics and Human Systems Integration for biological and artificial intelligence“.
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2023 meeting If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Registration fees (non-Chapter members GBP 358 (about € 402), members GBP 350 (about € 395), students GBP 306 (about € 345). After April 13 GBP 90 late registration surcharge will be added) include attendance of the complete programme, three lunches, coffee, refreshments, and the conference dinner.
- The preliminary programme 2023 (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Information on travel
- Register for the conference. Register latest April 13 to avoid the GBP 90 surcharge!
- Book a hotel
Conference location: The Royal Liver Building
In 2022 we finally were able to meet in person again and had a very pleasant conference in Torino, Italy. Antonella Toffetti (STELLANTIS – CRF —and our president!) hosted the conference that took place in the Museo Nazionale dell’automobile.
Information about/ impression of previous conferences:
- Some of the posters at the Torino 2022 conference
- The proceedings of previous conferences
- Photos of the 2022 conference in Torino (page opens in new tab).
Nadine Schlicker made a graphical summary of the Turin conference (that gives a nice impression but obviously cannot cover all talks). Click to enlarge.
Organisation Committee 2023
Stephen FAIRCLOUGH, Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
Antonella TOFFETTI, STELLANTIS – CRF, Torino (IT)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.