The 2021 conference will take place in Liverpool, UK, October 20-22, 2021
Under the present circumstances we have decided to postpone the 2020 conference to 2021!
Central theme will be Enhancing Safety Critical Performance
Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University) will host the conference that will take place in the Royal Liver Building. A keynote presentation will be given by Frédéric Dehais, professor at ISAE and holder of the AXA chair “Neuroergonomics for flight safety”.
The conference will start Wednesday morning and conclude with lunch on Friday just after noon. Registration fees (non-Chapter members € 370, members € 360, students € 270) include attendance of the complete programme, three lunches, coffee, refreshments and the conference dinner.
Liver bird building
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2021 meeting in Liverpool, UK. If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Travel information
- Download the call for abstracts
- Submit your abstract (before June 5, 2021)
Information about/ impression of the 2019 conference:
- The 2019 programme (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Some of the posters at the previous conference
- The proceedings of previous conferences
- Photos of the 2019 conference in Nantes (page opens in new tab).
|Liverpool||View from the balcony of the conference site|
Organisation Committee 2021
Stephen FAIRCLOUGH, Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
Zaili YANG, Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Antonella TOFFETTI, CRF, the Research Centre of FCA, Torino (IT)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.
Thanks to LJMU and pixabay for offering royalty-free images