The 2018 conference will take place in Berlin, October 8-10 2018
Central theme will be “Technology for an Ageing Society“. The keynote presentation “Robots to Support Successful Ageing: Potential and Challenges” will be given by prof. Wendy A. Rogers (Human Factors and Aging Laboratory, Illinois).
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2018 meeting in Berlin (October 8-10, 2018). If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Download the Call for Abstracts
- Submit an abstract (before June 1st 2018)
- Travel information
- The 2017 Programme and book of abstracts to get an idea.
- Photos of the conference in Rome (page opens in new tab). If you have a few nice ones to add please email to d.de.waard<AT>hfes-europe.org
Organisation Committee 2018
Rebecca Wiczorek, Technische Universität Berlin
Dietrich Manzey, Technische Universität Berlin
Linda Onasch, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Karel Brookhuis, University of Groningen (NL)
Antonella Toffetti, CRF, Torino (IT)
Dick De Waard, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.