The 2024 conference will take place in Lübeck, Germany, April 17-19, 2024
Lübeck (Image by Peter Ahrend, Pixabay)
- Subscribe to our mailinglist for the 2024 meeting in Lübeck. If you subscribe we’ll keep you updated by email and we will email the call for abstracts to you in due time (subscription to the mailing list is only required if you’re not a Europe Chapter member)
- Download the Call for Abstracts
- Submit an abstract (deadline: December 15, 2023, 23:59 CET)
- Information on travel (will be updated)
The conference will start Wednesday morning and conclude with lunch on Friday just after noon. Registration fees (non-Chapter members € 460, members € 450, students € 400) include attendance of the complete programme, three lunches, coffee, refreshments and the conference dinner.
Information about/ impression of previous conferences:
- To get an idea of the conference: the programme 2023 (only first/presenting author) and the book of abstracts (with all authors).
- Photos of the 2023 Liverpool conference
- The proceedings of previous conferences
Organisation Committee 2024
Thomas FRANKE (University of Lübeck)
Stefan RÖTTGER (Naval Institute of Maritime Medicine)
Antonella TOFFETTI, STELLANTIS – CRF, Torino (IT)
Karel BROOKHUIS, University of Groningen (NL)
Dick DE WAARD, University of Groningen (NL)
For more information on the annual meeting contact: the organisation committee.